Thursday, February 14, 2013

Generative Research Design

 
Generative Research Design
 

 
The things that I can’t live without are my wife, my family, my health, my friends and of course peace and happiness, which I represent by a picture of my wife in the sunset. These are the things that I need in my life and the things I consider difficult for me to live without. It is obvious that the people in my life will not be with me forever, but the memories and learnings I get from them will stay with me. Nevertheless, if I lose my health, my peace and my happiness, I will no longer be able to live as I am today.

The things that are important to me are my religion and beliefs, my country, my work, exercising, increasing knowledge and having fun, which I represented by a picture of me skiing and playing golf. All these things are a very important in my daily life and they complement and allow me to keep the things I cannot live without.

I usually get my news from national magazines and newspapers, as well as from my hometown’s local newspaper. To read the information, I look at them online through my computer, but mostly through apps in my iphone. I have several apps where I can read the news, such as CNN, Bloomberg, The Economist, Forbes and The New York Times. A very useful app that consolidates all the information is Flipboard. With this app, I can select all the sources I want to look at and in the cover page, I can read the day's most important and updated news out of each one of them.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Fernando - nice job with this. The only thing I would have liked to see more of is an explanation for the Typical Weekday exercise (from the prompt: look across your timeline and see if there are any parts of you day during which you seem to access a bit more information categories and, just below the timeline for that part of the day, provide a brief description of what is going on that time of day and why you are more likely to access this information then). Side note: I am also a huge fan of Flipboard!

    ReplyDelete